Whether your company is still in the startup stages, or you’ve been in business for over a decade, your ability to innovate and increase your ROI means achieving a faster Time-to-Market on your budget.
Completing all of your development projects in-house can work, but sometimes it can hold your business back. Why? As consumer expectations, technological advancements and organizational websites needs rapidly evolve, business goals are always changing. Keeping pace with innovation isn’t optional anymore; it’s the price of staying in business.
That’s why more tech startups and design agencies find support on Pixel2HTML for faster innovation with one of the following delivery models.
Extended Team or Managed Teams
Our Extended team model allows a company to add staff to their teams based on the additional skills required to support their initiatives. Developers are employed by Pixel2HTML.
The Managed team model it’s the intermediate solution between extended team and an outsourcing option. The team will work autonomously with one of our Project Managers weekly planning and reporting to another interlocutor, normally a Product Owner, Marketing Director or another Project Manager.
What are the Benefits of Extended or Managed Teams?
- Control over staff: When there is a need to closely manage resources, extended team is ideal. Integration with internal processes: Companies can find it more effective to integrate developers with existing business processes than to align those processes with external project teams. After all, an individual can adapt more quickly to the processes of an organization than two separate organizations can align with each other.
- Specialist expertise: When project team gaps mainly consist of specialized skills, extended teams can efficiently fill those gaps.
- Rapidly changing staffing needs: Companies with staffing needs in constant flux can meet those needs through extended teams. It’s relatively easy to add or subtract resources to match demand.
- Reduce cost of acquiring skills: Avoids the cost of investing in internal skill development.
- Meet aggressive project timelines: When an active project has a need for more resources in order to be completed on time, extended teams is typically the best option, and is often the only option.
Outsourcing web development allows a company to execute entire projects using the developers of Pixel2HTML. In some cases, this can also take the form of “out tasking”, where specific tasks of a project might be outsourced to a sub team which is staffed and managed by the outsourcer.
What are the benefits of outsourcing with Pixel2HTML?
- Reduce training costs: Training and skill development is the responsibility of the outsourcer.
- Best practices: Taking advantage of industry best practices can be accomplished simply by using an outsourcer who follows best practices. Outsourcers shoulder the responsibility of investing in the adoption, maintenance and improvement of best practices.
- Scalability: Just as it is easy to add or subtract developers, it is also easy to ramp up and down with project outsourcing.
- Economies of scale: There is significant leverage when negotiating large contracts with outsourcers, also take advantage of their own internal economies of scale for project work within their core competencies.
- Results centric model: The responsibility for delivering results lies with the outsourcer. Companies are buying agreed upon results. Outsourcers are sharing in the risk and rewards of the web development project.
- Keeps the focus on the core business: Because the responsibility for delivering results lies with the outsourcer, companies can stay focused on the results and their core business.
- Employee vs. Contractor: Project outsourcing avoids navigating the legal landscape of employee vs. contractor issues.
- Overcomes a lack of internal capabilities: Companies that lack the internal capability to complete certain projects will typically find it more cost effective to outsource their project needs as opposed to developing those capabilities internally. This is especially true for one time and intermittent needs and companies with no development staff.
The Pixel2HTML Way: A Hybrid Approach
For most companies there is no one size fits all approach. Some needs are best met through staff augmentation, others through project outsourcing, and sometimes these needs overlap each other.
Ultimately the goal is to deliver results and with over 10 years of experience and more than 3,000 projects completed to the day, Pixel2HTML is the on-demand web development partner of chooise for companies from all around the world.
Have a project in mind? Our team would love to hear more about it, get in touch today!
Subscribe to Pixel2HTML
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox